Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Europe Direct Promotion!

Options
  • 15-02-2011 11:43am
    Company Representative Posts: 328 Verified rep

Questions about the EU? Europe Direct can help!

Europe Direct Centre in Blanchardstown Library provides:
    • A supply of information on the European Union free of charge
    • Carries a stock of publications and brochures from EU institutions
    • Allows access to computers to search for EU material
    • Provides a freephone link to the Europe Direct Helpdesk

You are invited to visit the Europe Direct Centre in Blanchardstown Library, Reference Section.

******The first 10 Boards users to make themselves known to staff at the REFERENCE DESK in Blanchardstown Library (upstairs) and to give the password "Boardsie" will receive a prize. ******

(Mods - feel free to move - I thought it was getting lost in the Blanchardstown Library Events Sticky).

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 328 Verified rep BlanchLibrary

We are delighted to see some D15 Boards users visiting the Europe Direct Centre in the Reference Section of Blanchardstown Library.

We have 6 Europe Direct prizes left. To claim a prize please give the password "Boardsie" to a staff member at the Reference Desk.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,018 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Will try to get there tomorrow evening, I just finished the last of my Christmas present books last night and need something else to get into to!
    Does the reference desk stay open all evening?

• Company Representative Posts: 328 Verified rep BlanchLibrary

Reference Desk is open same times as main Library.

Mon-Thurs 10am - 8.30pm
    Fri-Sat 10am - 5pm

Hopefully there will be a prize left when you get there Gaspode!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,018 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Yay, free prize for me! Cant believe I was first to try this.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

What was the prize Gaspode?!

I'm going to go tomorrow! Hopefully I'm not too late.

• Advertisement

But that would spoil the surprise!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I was thinking that alright Gaspode :D

I'm on my way this morning! Oh the excitement! :p

Hooray!!! I got a prize!

Not bad at all I must say :)

Added bonus: I got to feel like a secret agent with a secret password :cool:

Advertisement