Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CD SIGNING?

Options
  • 14-02-2011 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 27

when justin bieber comes to dublin on the 8th and the 9th of march does anyone know if he will be doing a cd signing or anything where the public can meet him? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Dub Ste

shonalh wrote: »
    when justin bieber comes to dublin on the 8th and the 9th of march does anyone know if he will be doing a cd signing or anything where the public can meet him? :D

I DO hope so,I've got me a new silencer I'm dying to try out :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭Miss Congeniality

Dub Ste wrote: »
    I DO hope so,I've got me a new silencer I'm dying to try out :D:D

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ......LOL!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 27 shonalh

if anyone gets a definate yes or no hes not doing a signing will ya let me no! thanks! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

I think its too early to say, Justin is massive and a signing from him would be madness.

But you never know you could get lucky, I think he's doing one in Madrid and one in London so it could just happen.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 shonalh

I hope so,,cause even for those who didnt get tickets to the concert could go to a signing! I think it would be amazing! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,214 ✭✭✭sonic85

karaokeman wrote: »
    I think its too early to say, Justin is massive and a signing from him would be madness.

But you never know you could get lucky, I think he's doing one in Madrid and one in London so it could just happen.

too many pies?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Keep checking his website or even his twitter. If he is signing they mightn't announced it till the last minute, you might need a wristband which will be provided in the location he is signing at a day or two before.

You could also ask in HMV :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

shonalh wrote: »
    I hope so,,cause even for those who didnt get tickets to the concert could go to a signing! I think it would be amazing! :)

Ah, bless:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,353 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

i so laughed when he got gunned down in CSI, Bieber all over the place Ha hA ha HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,328 ✭✭✭karaokeman

Pocketfizz wrote: »
    You could also ask in HMV :D

I will have to agree with pocketfizz on this one.
    That is the best advice I've seen given on this topic.
    Most album signings are rarely announced until a few days before it happens (or a week at most).
    But generally when I'm looking for CD signings I find out when the album is released and that week I make a plan.
    In terms of signings prior to gigs, its a rare occasion but you could get lucky. Few American artists do this in Ireland. Only one I can currently think of is Jason Derulo who did some signings before his Dublin gigs.
    Just ask HMV if they know anything and if not keep checking Justin's website and his twitter as they WILL be the first to know if something is announced.
    But make sure your week is relatively free the week he comes to Dublin (Eg find out what day he is arriving in Dublin, look at the tour dates and see how JB would make a plan etc.).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭gscully

Signing? Oh thank God, I misread the post...

I thought he would be singing somewhere :eek:

Advertisement