Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taxi Web Application Design Doc's

Options
  • 14-02-2011 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HV6N2NL
    If anybody as a spare feew minutes would u mind doing this surbey for my 3rd yr project. Its for a taxi web app but we have to do all this user requirements crap first. its only 9 questions will literally take 2 minutes. Thanks :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 MartinKing

forogot to add if anyone want further information i can supply it on request. its still early in teh project timeline but if there is demand i can keep the thread alive and post updates to it with a proccess of creating a web application.

thanks guys for the feed back, a few surveys off 30 which would be nice.
    thanks to all the guys that helped.

sorry bout the double posts earlier my web browser crashed and didnt think it got posted the first time.

cheers

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

sorry, didnt still getting used to the forums, is the a tutorial to moving threads? thanks for the assistance.

edit.
    only reason I added it to design was that I was going to attach documents later as it developed. uml diagrams etc. more development oriented stuff.

Can an Admin please delete this thread as I would like to move it to the recommended place stated in earlier threads.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Threads don't get deleted like that and only for other reasons.

Just post it in the suggested forum.

Advertisement