Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

searching for people!

Options
  • 14-02-2011 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello boards members i am new here and i was looking for some amature or aspiring comedians that are up for a laugh and have good material, i recently set up a small blog for irish people to share their jokes humor and observations about everyday life and everything in between, so if you think your funny or have something to say then post or message me everybody is welcome to share what they have to say.
    thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 captain 26

many years ago when I was doing an electrical job in a house in Drimnagh, Dublin 12, I was finishing off the fuseboard, which in this house was under the stairs off the hallway. The kind woman of the house came from the kitchen and as she passed me on her way upstairs said "there's a cuppa tea ready for you". I called out my thanks from under the stairs. I came out and went into the kitchen and there, to my surprise, was a fry on a plate and a cup of tea beside it. Nice one I thought. I scoffed it down, drank the tea and headed back to pack up my tools. Much to my surprise, as I stepped into the hallway, I saw a mug of tea on the floor beside the entrance to the understairs! As I tried to comprehend what I had just done, the hall door opened and the husband, (a bus driver who had just parked the bus at the end of the road), came in calling " I'm home for breakfast Honey". He passed me with a smile as he headed for the kitchen ..... I quickly grabbed my tools and left!! I passed the parked bus (with the passengers waiting on their driver) at the end of the road and felt quite guilty for the rest of the day! ;)

Advertisement