Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burglar Alarm

Options
  • 14-02-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi,

I have a burglar alarm that isn't working. I think it needs to be serviced, maybe a sensor replaced.

I'm having trouble getting the company who installed it to come out and look at it. Long story short they seems like cowboys.

Does anyone know if this is something an electrician can look at? Or know of a reliable security company in North County Dublin?

The alarm is not monitored and came with the house, so is there about 5/6 years.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Electricians can only carry out this work if they are PSA kicenced.
    See the sticky here for some installers or check out the PSA register of licenced installers Here.

Advertisement