Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steve

Options
  • 14-02-2011 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭

Steven's wife was throwing a dinner party and she was very excited about this and wanted everything to be perfect.

At the very last minute she realized that she didn't have any snails for this dinner party...

so she asked Steven to run down to the beach with a bucket to gather some snails.... grudgingly he agreed.

So he walked out the door... down the steps.. and out to the beach.

As he was collecting the snails... he noticed a beautiful woman walking along the water’s edge a little further down the beach, the woman came right over to him.

They got to talking....she invited him back to her place.

When they arrived they started messing around.

After several steamy hours had passed he was exhausted and dropped off to sleep.

At seven o'clock the next morning he woke up and screamed.....

"Oh my god..My wife's dinner party!".

He gathered all his clothes put them on quickly.. grabbed his bucket.. and ran out the door... and Back to his apartment.

He ran up the stairs in such a hurry... when he got to the top he dropped the bucket of snails all down the stairs.

Next thing the door opened with a very angry wife standing in the doorway wondering where he's been all night.

He looked at the snails on the steps.. then he looked at her.. then back at the snails and said ..

"Come on guys.. we're almost there!".

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement