Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feb 14 is more than just valentines day.

Options
  • 14-02-2011 2:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭

Happy Birthday to:
    djpaul, Mr. Bracknell, stoneill, temanny, Fish Man (42), Xoch1 (37), Justin Collery (35), zencat (35), Christian_H (33), sugerbabev (33), bucket_surfer (33), Shelley Shine (31), winegum (31), Acrid_Nebula (31), gloobag (31), Okie (30), Coxy (28), grosser (28), nic (26), jackwalli (26), Cloud Strife (25), MissyLoveParade (25), Wulf (24), Ania (24), RedXIV (24), Holy Roller Nov (20), Nolanator (20), rusty_racer94 (17)

I dunno if these people are still on boards or not - happy birthday anyway.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Its also national fap-day for us singles.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,059 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Jaysus, you're trying really hard to get laid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

happy burfday stoneill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 721 ✭✭✭Xivilai

FearDark wrote: »
    Its also national fap-day for us singles.

I've been saving up for this day if you catch my drift

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

I bet everytime you get a birthday card, you're secretly hoping its a valentines one...

• Advertisement

Xivilai wrote: »
    I've been saving up for this day if you catch my drift

Me too, Im preparing my bedroom in the same way Dexter prepares his kill rooms.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I bet everyone you meet, after wishing you a happy birthday, asks if you're in a relationship. Then when you say no it gets super awkward, and is followed by "ah sure, you'll find someone!"

Also every birthday would be a crushing reminder that you're going to die alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭policarp

Happy birthday Mr. President.

What a great name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Hey, what about us 14th of November folk? We were conceived today.

:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Happy birthday stoneill, and seeing as its my birthday and i'm in a good humour i'll forgive you for adding me to you list!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

shinikins wrote: »
    Happy birthday stoneill, and seeing as its my birthday and i'm in a good humour i'll forgive you for adding me to you list!

I got the list from the calendar.
    Happy Birthday!

Advertisement