Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Untapped Market for Friendless Females in Dublin

Options
  • 14-02-2011 12:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

If you read this i refer to the reader as "FELIX".

Enjoy?

It’s a conflicting idea my friend .I’m constantly torn between taking advantage of these women and holding and loving them. It’s a curious image for me. Picture the street covered in leaves and its midday. The streets are paved with walking potential relationships and its over whelming. But just one is enough for an entire life time potentially. So she moved down from the country were she had a good life. She had fun and plenty of friends, she may have even travelled abroad. But now she wants to pursue a career in the big city. So she has her friends from her home town that she may see once a month or more depending on things. She does a collage course and this provides her with the sort of drinking buddies that you need when your really alone in a big city. She has her flat mates. Depending on the situation she may be friends with the people that she lives with or not. How could a young man infiltrate the free realm of this older womans existence. The weekday outings to pubs and taxi rides through the neon light passage ways of our social lives. There’s mystery’s out there Felix and you’d want to call up Scooby doo and get a good magnifying glass. I’ve spent my time miscellaneously learning about women. So far my twenty-one years have been plagued with longing for the city life. And now Felix, my precious reader, I am developing a charm that is genuine to the point of being in genuine. Some times I’m not sure if I’m trying to charm or not.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,099 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

It's an interesting start. Is there more of it?

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭grungepants

Nope i just started it and its supposed to be a novel but i've been told to just write a short story...its not for college or anything im just writing the story cause it needs to be told.

Advertisement