Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those Weird Coincidental Moments

Options
  • 13-02-2011 11:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭

So for the past few days I've been watching Chuck here and there. Just now I picked up where I left off and clicked on an episode. It just so happens that the main story/theme of that episode is Valentine's Day.

I thought that was kind of strange and coincidental considering the occasion tomorrow.

There are loads of other weird ones that I can't think of at the moment. What about you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

Just as i was finished riding my mother in law my phone started to ring
    Guess who ??? My wife

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

NO FRIGGIN WAY!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

Ricardo G wrote: »
    Just as i was finished riding my mother in law my phone started to ring
    Guess who ??? My gf

That is quite the predicament.

And the obligatory: YORE MA in law!

pmcmahon wrote: »
    NO FRIGGIN WAY!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!
    :rolleyes: (:()

Well considering of season 1 and 2 combined, there are over 40 episodes, I thought it was quite coincidental!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,511 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056179216

^^^
    Should have kept that thread going. For the buzz.

• Advertisement

dsmythy wrote: »
    http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056179216

^^^
    Should have kept that thread going. For the buzz.

Haha nice!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

Closed.

Worth a try.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,176 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

There was for a time 7-8 years ago that when I thought of a Simpsons episode it would appear on tv within a 2-3 week period. Of course now that they show only the new/sh1t episodes I don't watch it anymore so the weird coincidence pattern no longer exists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,408 ✭✭✭Captain_Generic

Every now and then i'm thinking of a song in my head just before pressing shuffle on my iPod, and out of the thousands of possibilities that song comes on

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

There was for a time 7-8 years ago that when I thought of a Simpsons episode it would appear on tv within a 2-3 week period. Of course now that they show only the new/sh1t episodes I don't watch it anymore so the weird coincidence pattern no longer exists.

You'd have watched an episode (a repeat) and you'd remember, in some vague or acute detail, the next episode in the sequence.

So you switch on your tv the next night, and Hey Presto! there's the Simpsons episode that you'd though of.

Thats not coincidence.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

every time i ask a girl out and give a specific day, it clashes with her 'staying in to wash hair' night.

i mean, what are the chances?

every time.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭captainjack

Every now and then i'm thinking of a song in my head just before pressing shuffle on my iPod, and out of the thousands of possibilities that song comes on

I thought I was the only one...

Today I'm not so lonely!

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭GV_NRG

the most common coincidence is my phone will just be lieing there and for sum reason i will pick it up and then like 2 seconds later i will gwt a text or a call... creepy...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

^ that happens to me all the time aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Bobjims

My favourite coincidence is when you push the button at traffic lights to cross the road and they change straight away. Gives you that god like feeling. :D

Advertisement