Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAO iPhone/iPod App Creators or Objective C Programmers

Options
  • 13-02-2011 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi there, I have a quick question. I am currently working on creating an application for the iPhone/iPod touch. It is a fitness application and will measure a number of features, such as; the distance covered by a user (miles), pace (miles/min), speed (mph) and the amount a time a user has been active.

The thing is I am not sure where to start on this one. How do I go about collecting that data through my application? How do I begin to code the application? I am going to be developing it in Objective C.

Also, I am currently looking at trying to get grinds coding in Objective C, would any boardsies be willing to offer their services in this regard? I live in Dublin city.

Any advice on this query would be a massive help.

Comments

Advertisement