Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Problem with 2002 Opel astra coupe

Options
  • 13-02-2011 7:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 45

Hey Guys,

I have an issue with my 2002 opel astra coupe for the last while the odd time after starting it the traction control and ABS lights would come on, but after a quick restart it would be fine again.

Today i was out on a long drive, i stopped to put petrol in it and when i restart the EML came on and the traction controlo light and the car went into Limp home mode, the only fault the car is showing is 1525 (Got this from the pedal test) and it means limp home mode.

I did hit the rear passanger wheel of the path in the snow back in November, when the rear wheel seized, I wonder if this could be a rear wheel hub? I did have this checked when i was getting the tyres changed and they said it was ok?

Maybe one of the ABS sensors in it!

Oh and it makes a weird clunky noise when i brake, coming from the rear,I have only recently noticed this and was going to get it serviced next week! Just wondering if anyone else has had any experience with this before and know how much it is likely to cost me?

Cheers,

Advertisement