Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the "best" music shop in ireland

Options
  • 13-02-2011 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

I decided to make this thread so people could discuuss the different aspects,advantages,disadvantages and bargains of irelands music shop industry or things like what is the best shop to buy metal guitars or the best place for second hand gear.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Do you have any opinion on what you posted?

Personally I would doubt that any guitar shop in Ireland is going to have enough of a selection of metal guitars (I presume you mean guitar to play metal on rather than guitars actually made of metal?) compared to browsing Thomann or GAK. For second-hand gear I don't know of any shops that sell second-hand stuff.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

There's a lot of these threads floating around if you try searching. The most recent one is only a month old or so.

Advertisement