Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech CS350 Tamper Fault

Options
  • 13-02-2011 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi, i have an aritech alarm system with a faulty front window sensor - completely my own fault, the kitchen blind slipped out of my hand and snapped the casing off it! 2nd time it's happened, got the alarm company out last time but cost me 120euro for it eek.gif
    Anyway, hoping i could get some help so as not to pay out again! Have put the casing back on and it's on the right way, tried it in every direction til we got it right BUT during the night, and this morning, the alarm was set off so wondering if the wiring could be wrong on it now??
    Any suggestions??

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

The Sensor moght be damaged or a cable may have come loose.
    Can you look at the wiring & post up whats connected to each terminal.
    Or take a picture & post it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,658 ✭✭✭✭altor

Emma1980 wrote: »
    Hi, i have an aritech alarm system with a faulty front window sensor - completely my own fault, the kitchen blind slipped out of my hand and snapped the casing off it! 2nd time it's happened, got the alarm company out last time but cost me 120euro for it eek.gif
    Anyway, hoping i could get some help so as not to pay out again! Have put the casing back on and it's on the right way, tried it in every direction til we got it right BUT during the night, and this morning, the alarm was set off so wondering if the wiring could be wrong on it now??
    Any suggestions??

You may have damaged the casing plus sensor. Disconnect the old sensor taking note of the way it is wired. Buy yourself a new sensor and connect it back up the way it was wired before. You will get a list of suppliers here. If you have any problems let us know.

Advertisement