Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

It's Time

Options
  • 13-02-2011 6:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭

Sorry for not putting spoiler on the original message, wasn't thinking at all. I'm loading the bazooka now.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Tiocfaidh ár lá!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭the_doctor199

Eireannach wrote: »
    Just watched the Strikeforce event and Let's focus and dominate as Irishmen; the sport of MMA. If you are dedicated and tough enough; prove it!!!

At least put a spoiler on it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 240 ✭✭tommyl2010

well thats that event ruined for me, cheers!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Richy06

It's times like these I wish I had a thread bazooka.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

Eireannach wrote: »
    Just watched the Strikeforce event and (this bit is edited out). Let's focus and dominate as Irishmen; the sport of MMA. If you are dedicated and tough enough; prove it!!!
    Somebody needs to inform Ash Daley that she can retire, tis apparently only a mans sport now. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Somebody needs to inform Ash Daley that she can retire, tis apparently only a mans sport now. :rolleyes:

And Shona Maguire, competing in JUDO, BJJ, BOXING & MMA.

Amanda English, BJJ, MMA and is she fighting Muay Thai?.

Advertisement