Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for B3 paper

Options
  • 13-02-2011 2:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭

Hi, all.

What I'm doing is the following: collecting posters and newspaper clippings with a view to posting them into a scrapbook of sorts.

The posters are A3 size, and the paper clippings tend to be that or smaller.

The trouble is that in an A3 scrapbook/sketchbook, the binding takes up too much space, so you can't paste in the poster/clipping/whatever.

I have located an A2 book that would do the job, but those things are bloody huge.

My local stationers can't help, so I did a little searching, and found a B3 standard. Only trouble is, I don't know where I'd find any B3 paper.

Does anyone around here know? Can anyone point me to someone who might know?

Thanks in advance,

PdeB.

Advertisement