Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G drive disc failure

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭

The controller for my g drive mini appears to have failed as per many others. Does anyone know if I return to apple online store or g tech and does anyone know if a European office for them?

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

ashleey wrote: »
    The controller for my g drive mini appears to have failed as per many others. Does anyone know if I return to apple online store or g tech and does anyone know if a European office for them?

Many thanks

Return it to whomever you bought it off is what you do as per consumer laws as your first point of redress :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

That was the apple online store in Ireland so I'll call them tomorrow. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

Just to say for anyone who has similar issues with other products. Apple have a 1 year warranty but because my product has 3 years, apple will send you packaging to return your item and then give you a replacement in return. Great service if you ask me. I've bought a different type and brand anyway as I wouldn't trust it for backups anymore but the replacement will still be useful.

Advertisement