Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Reset service message (Megane)

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭

Hi all just want to know if a service message can be reset on a 07 Megane without having to hook it up to a computer.

had a local garage trying to fix the reversing radar sensor today, and while he was doing it he must have disconnected the battery,

anyhow the dash is showing a service is due, (i know its not as its only been 4000Km since it was done last October) and would like to reset it .

and i dont have the radio code, :((will have to ring the main dealer on Monday)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭Stoolbend

switch the ignition on - repeatedly press the button on the end of the wiper stalk until the spanner symbol flashes and distance remaining to the next service appears in the display - press and hold the button next to the odometer until the new service is displayed (approx ten seconds) - release button - switch off ignition - job done

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭John mac

Smashing Thanks.
    Worked,

with one difference just keep the button at the end of stalk pressed, there is no button near the odometer on this model.

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭Jakmeehan

For others, here is a good thread I came across with lots of models covered.

http://www.askaboutmoney.com/showthread.php?t=60207

Advertisement