Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account for Small Business

Options
  • 12-02-2011 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi there,
    I'm looking for an accountant in the Meath area for a new small online business. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, any advice on approximate fees I should be paying?
    Would appreciate any advice!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭J.Ryan

jack36 wrote: »
    Check out <snip> I found Terry to be very helfpul and reasonable

2 Posts both adverts, come on!

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭J.Ryan

busibee wrote: »
    Hi there,
    I'm looking for an accountant in the Meath area for a new small online business. Does anyone have any recommendations? Also, any advice on approximate fees I should be paying?

The fees depend on the level of work, what do you want the accountant to do for you?, just year end accounts and a tax return/B1 or VAT and PAYE?

Drop me a PM with a bit more detail and I'll send you some answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

busibee wrote: »
    Hi there,
    Hi Busibee,

Feel free to click on my username for a link to our site or PM me with and info you want.

Regards,

Brian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 sankari

Rather than moving with the accountant it would be much better to rely on accounting software to drive the business in a success track. This would help you to record and maintain the transactions for all the business.

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭seco

I am an accountant based locally to you. I will meet you withouc charge to discuss your requirements and fees. I am sending my details by pm.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 DTCullen

I operate an accountancy practice in Co. Meath and would like the opportunity to meet you and discuss your needs. I will pm you my contact details.

Damian T. Cullen

Advertisement