Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing your hands BEFORE you take a slash?!

Options
  • 12-02-2011 7:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭

I think ths is more of a question for the lads, but ladies feel free to chip in too!

Me and a mate were talking recently about people who don't wash their hands after using a urinal. But this got me thinking, why would you wash your hands after you take a slash. When you think about it, I get up in the morning and I shower. So, my lad gets washed and tucked away behind 2 layers. My hands on the other hand - they are left exposed, free to pick up bacteria galore. So when I go to the jacks, shouldn't I wash my dirty hands before touching my clean lad?

But does anyone actually do that?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

rinse off the splashback, duh.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

I'm not so worried about your "lad" getting dirty as i am about my lovely hands picking up your "lads" bacteria.

In answering you, do what you want! I'm a female so no touching anything apart from the flusher, door handle, toilet roll, and tap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Unlike most who give their nob's a shake after a pee, I've to kick the end of mine - such a pain having to polish my shoes everytime.

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Whether or not you wash your hands, you're using the same door-handle as people that don't. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭Schorpio

rebel10 wrote: »
    I'm not so worried about your "lad" getting dirty as i am about my lovely hands picking up your "lads" bacteria.

Ah yeah, I'm not saying wash before and don't wash after! Wash before and after!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭rebel10

Op, are you one of the people who was fooled with that soap sensor dispenser? The one that lets you avoid picking up germs before you actually wash off the germs?

Be careful, you are on a slippery slope towards ocd!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭fivestar

And the award for the worst post of the day goes to....

And the award for the person with most time on their hands is....

The end.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Hang on, OP has a point.

If you're just after having dinner and you need to take a piss, do you wash your mitts BEFORE whipping out your lad and then after again, or do you contaminate junior with food and bacteria and then proceed to wash?

Hang on, OP has a point.

If you're just after having dinner and you need to take a piss, do you wash your mitts BEFORE whipping out your lad and then after again, or do you contaminate junior with food and bacteria and then proceed to wash?

Exactly my point!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

phasers wrote: »
    rinse off the splashback, duh.

I thought you were a girl , explain how you get splashback on your hands, slowly and in detail.:pac::pac::pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

What with all these Hygeine /piss taken threads of late , I'm sure there's an epidemic of OCD in AH and Boards in general .

Hmm...... smell that lemon gel .

/ off to wash the hands ...again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Perhaps we traditionally wash our hands after touching ourselves in a "shameful" "dirty" place.

However I think it is more to do with courtesy towards others.
    I'm sure if you shake my hand, you would prefer to know that at least 20 seconds of lathering and rinsing had come between our handshake and the last time I was holding my dick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

Hang on, OP has a point.

certainly if you've been at the chilli

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

I always wash my hands before and after. I'm female.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

I don't wash my hands before or after. I'm male.

I mean, I shower twice a day on average. Once in the morning and once after exercising after work. I also don't piss on my hands, having some experience with how the whole process works I accomplish this without much difficulty. There would be more call for people to wash their hands after tying their shoe laces or paying for something in cash tbh. Not that that wouldn't be crazy lunatic overkill either.

Aishae wrote: »
    certainly if you've been at the chilli
    ah the old chop and deseed a red chilli and then touch your bell end issue. I know of what you speak lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭Aodan83

If my hands are noticeably filthy I'll wash them before I go to the jacks, no one wants mud on their lad like. Other than that it just seems a tad OCD. Definitely wash afterwards though. Whatever about not pissing on your hands, it still seems nasty if you don't.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,142 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Urine is sterile, provided you do not have a UT infection....
    pwd wrote: »
    The word pubic comes from the latin for shameful.
    Cite???

pwd wrote: »
    I'm sure if you shake my hand, you would prefer to know that at least 20 seconds of lathering and rinsing had come ...... I was holding my dick.
    FYP.

Damn New Posts.....

Not your ornery onager

Esel wrote: »
    Cite???
    Internet is too broken here to check as much as I'd like, but it appears I was misinformed.

strobe wrote: »
    There would be more call for people to wash their hands after tying their shoe laces or paying for something in cash tbh.

I don't think so tbh. I mean your hands have always been exposed. You've got thicker skin on your hands than you do on your lad (I'd hope anyway!). I reckon your hands can deal with the bacteria a lot better.

That said, I'm not discouraging people from washing their hands after handling money or shoes!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Schorpio wrote: »
    I don't think so tbh. I mean your hands have always been exposed. You've got thicker skin on your hands than you do on your lad (I'd hope anyway!). I reckon your hands can deal with the bacteria a lot better.

That said, I'm not discouraging people from washing their hands after handling money or shoes!

Ahh but man then you don't understand what's going on with bacteria and it's possible effect on your body. The thickness of your skin doesn't have much to do with it. The battle is raged beneath the skin and the same T-cells live below your hand skin as below your cock skin.

There is more bacteria in your mouth right now than on your hand or on your willy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

Unlike most who give their nob's a shake after a pee, I've to kick the end of mine - such a pain having to polish my shoes everytime.

:pac:

Must be an even bigger pain to find trousers to fit your incredibly short legs.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭upandcumming

I don't wash my hands after a piss. I keep an extremely clean penis.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,142 ✭✭✭✭Esel

I don't wash my hands after a piss. I keep an extremely clean penis.
    Don't worry - it will happen. If it doesn't, you will die clean...

Not your ornery onager

• Closed Accounts Posts: 558 ✭✭✭Metallitroll

wash your mouth out BEFORE you give me a blowjob?! i insist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭Aishae

dont forget - bacteria breeds in the heat. your pants are pretty warm and they arent sterile.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,013 ✭✭✭kincsem

Before and after is common in factories where workers are handling hazardous / caustic fluids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,659 ✭✭✭Devil08

Schorpio wrote: »
    I think ths is more of a question for the lads, but ladies feel free to chip in too!

Me and a mate were talking recently about people who don't wash their hands after using a urinal. But this got me thinking, why would you wash your hands after you take a slash. When you think about it, I get up in the morning and I shower. So, my lad gets washed and tucked away behind 2 layers. My hands on the other hand - they are left exposed, free to pick up bacteria galore. So when I go to the jacks, shouldn't I wash my dirty hands before touching my clean lad?

But does anyone actually do that?!

Ive 3 layers! :D are you Jewish?

Advertisement