Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White or Black shoes

Options
  • 12-02-2011 7:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭

Thoughts? Alot of the nice sidi shoes are black - i see the benefit re keeping them clean. But on the other hand i prefer the thought of white socks, white shoes in the summer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Junior

White all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭C3PO

kennyb3 wrote: »
    But on the other hand i prefer the thought of white socks, white shoes in the summer.

You better be shaved and tanned!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭ROK ON

White on dry days, when the road is likely to have been dry for a while.
    Black (with overshoes or booties) the rest of the year.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,831 ✭✭✭fat bloke

I have silvery white ones and they still look great. Overshoes keep em clean, and they scrub up well anyway. They don't absorb dirt and muck like trainers.

• Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭markdrayton

No question at all: white.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31,037 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

It makes no difference if you use cover socks.

But all things being equal I'd go for white on the basis that the only time I wouldn't wear cover socks is when cycling in hot weather, and then I'd want white shoes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 671 ✭✭✭billy.fish

JUst ride your damn bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭sy

specialized-2011-s-works-road-shoe-white-black_productImages_8094-1-12718_800_800_False.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,724 ✭✭✭kennyb3

Thanks - white it is so!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,830 ✭✭✭doozerie

sy wrote: »
    specialized-2011-s-works-road-shoe-white-black_productImages_8094-1-12718_800_800_False.jpg

Now you've opened the "what accent colours" can of worms. ...to which of course the only answer is "red":

24864.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

billy.fish wrote: »
    JUst ride your damn bike.

LOL

Damn Bike : White or Black ??????????? :D

Advertisement