Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Commercial Modern Music

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 rkelly174

I have applied for this course and waiting for them to get back to me for an assessment. It seems like a brilliant course, just hope the points arent too high!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

rkelly174 wrote: »
    I have applied for this course and waiting for them to get back to me for an assessment. It seems like a brilliant course, just hope the points arent too high!

I'm applying too. You have to have the Level 8 grades so it's 2 HC3's and 4 passes at least at ordinary. Then it's up to the interview basically.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thatlukeboy

I went for my assessment a month or two ago, it went pretty well! I'm going for the songwriting option.
    Anyone know when they'll get back to you if you got it though?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Zeppelin67

Does anyone know if you have to have achieved a certain grade level in your instrument for entry or does that matter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 thatlukeboy

I got in!
    Wahey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 paddyjfeeney

what does the audition/interview in-tail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭flyswatter

what does the audition/interview in-tail?

What stream are you doing it in?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Macano31

flyswatter wrote: »
    What stream are you doing it in?
    Hi
    I have a an audition (vocals) for this course next week. I see from the few posts that some have had their audition.
    I would love to get some advice on what to expect? In general and for vocals in particular?
    Are they looking for loads of experience or does passion and committment suffice? The course sounds great.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 paddyjfeeney

Sorry; Im doing bass.... Any advice on what to expect?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MaryKelly93

I'm looking to apply to this course (vocal stream). I was wondering if anyone could give me any information on what is required for the audition.. do you get to choose what you sing or do they? And how many songs do you have to prepare? Also, is it based on points or audition or a combination of both? Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement