Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Producer wanted

Options
  • 12-02-2011 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I'm a Dublin based songwriter. I have a number of songs from pop to soul to country and also have a number of excellent singers lined up to sing them. I am looking for a good producer to collaborate with the aim of placing the songs in tv/film, or pitching at signed artists. Please PM if interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,790 ✭✭✭PaulBrewer

caleb wrote: »
    I'm a Dublin based songwriter. I have a number of songs from pop to soul to country and also have a number of excellent singers lined up to sing them. I am looking for a good producer to collaborate with the aim of placing the songs in tv/film, or pitching at signed artists. Please PM if interested.

Hi Caleb ,

Could you post some links to your music so I can heard what sort of stuff you do please ?

Advertisement