Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An anology of FF in this 2011 election

Options
  • 12-02-2011 10:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

I had a visit at my door 2 days ago by a FF election candidate. I couldnt believe his arrogance , and his denial that his party done any wrong while they were in government for the last 15 years or so... I told him to go away from my door ,and not only to go away, but to reflect on what he was syaing to me.. The next evening his father, an ex minister and a "doyen" of the FF party arrived around our street again . He called at my door, smiling in a nice crombie and shining shoes. He proceeded to tell me why his son would be a great asset to his party and also to the people of this area.. I couldnt believe it. What are these guys on. If they could bottle it they could sell it and probably would get us out of the dire financial state this country is in. I was about to lose it, but I held back and I asked him would he listen to me for 2 or 3 minutes. I gave him this anology. " Imagine" I said "that you employed me to take care of your house, your finances, and the well been of your life and your familys life. For some years I seemed to be doing ok. But it was all a cloak. In reality" I said " i was lying to you, I was squandering your money, I was destroying you, and your familys future. I was looking after myself big time and was in fact using your money to set myself up financially for life. After a few years the truth came out and you found out what really was going on. You were destroyed, completly broke. Your house and assets were now owned by a German gambler. You were up to your eyes in debt, and not only you but your children and in the future their children. After all this has sunk in, your devestated. But now I show what a brass neck I really have, I come back to you and say, look have you anything left.if so give me the job again and this time I will really look after youi. Ill have you up and running in no time Youll be back where you were 5 years ago. trust me. Would I lie to you ? Oh and by the way, I want the same salary and expenses as I was getting.." This I said to the FF ex minister is what your party is saying to us, this is what they want us to believe again. now I said get away from this door ,and if you had any decency you and yourr son would be asking the people for forgivness and not trying the same old bluffs and lies again... He left. ...quietly I have to say.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,556 ✭✭✭✭AckwelFoley

I bet they use paragraphs

Proon4 this forum is for feedback on boards.ie, you need to post this political observation on perhaps the political forum or a blog

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Try the politics forum.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement