Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Cycle 2011

Options
  • 12-02-2011 2:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone, Im involved in the Galway cycle for the third time this year and im currently looking to win a photo competition for this years nominated charity, pieta, the center for the prevention of self harm and suicide.
    www.pieta.ie.
    I am going to donate all 10,000 euro to the charity if i win, but i need your votes, there are 16 days till the competition closes so please spread the word and vote i really appreciate it

http://www.actimelfulloflife.ie/profile-4774

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

Jus voted for you there. You can vote once a day, so I'll try and remember :P

Pieta House is a great charity, hope you get on well! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,352 ✭✭✭funky penguin

That is a huge prize! :eek:

Best of luck.

PS might see you on the cycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Best of luck! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭biomed32

up to 330 votes now, the support has been amazing, keep sharing the link, get the word out about pieta house.:)

Advertisement