Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Egypt? you disapoint :(

Options
  • 12-02-2011 1:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭

Ok So I will be the one, possibly only one to say it, but well done on the "freedom" Egypt. Freedom is a huge burden tbh. I won't go there.

But am I the only one who would have like to see it all going mental ala a mini Iraq war type thing on the news?

You know with in bomb cameras and that sh1t? Tanks with embedded journalists etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Right, Jimmy Vulmer...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,172 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

You and George Bush.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭W.Shakes-Beer

The TV was disappointing tonight I suppose.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Yea, I love watching innocents being slaughtered on TV... Well done OP... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭Ricardo G

:rolleyes: Another escapee from the Manson Family me thinks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd be fairly cynical about how it may unfold from here on tbh. Some outside 'interests' are unlikely to back any real democratic process in the interim. The same outside 'interests' have propped up Mubarak for the last 20 odd years.

time will tell..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,445 ✭✭✭Absurdum

they hate us because they hate freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭NeedaNewName

Once those army generals get used to gold plated toilets, there will be no going back. Plus SaudiA getting pissed off at the thought that their people can do the same!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

I don't know what you're talking about. Watching the announcement live and then seeing the reaction afterwards was one of the most amazing pieces of television I've ever seen. Al Jazeera said pretty much nothing for about 5 minutes following the announcement and just showed pictures of the crowds going absolutely batsh1t crazy. Was pretty incredible viewing.

Advertisement