Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

doggie swimming pool

Options
  • 11-02-2011 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭

Hello there

I am trying to organise some indoor activities for dogs and their owners, especially in dreadfull weather.

I came accross the below website, a swimming pool for dogs !

http://www.caninecountryclub.ie/chrc/caninehydrotherapy.php

According to the webiste, the pool could be hired for €65 per hour.

Would anybody be interested in coming along? if we could get 10 dogs that would only work out €6.50 per dog, a cheap way to tire your dog out.

This could be a very good option for older dogs too, hydrotherapy is a non-impact sport so idela for all dogs with arthritis.

I have 2 dogs myself so only 8 down ... please reply if interested.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

I have been down to this place with my friends and their dogs, (just dont have the money to bring mine at the mo) and its fab, the facilities are amazing.
    I cant see them allowing ten dogs though in the pool, i would imagine its per person/dog for the hour and not a big group thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭ISDW

andreac wrote: »
    I have been down to this place with my friends and their dogs, (just dont have the money to bring mine at the mo) and its fab, the facilities are amazing.
    I cant see them allowing ten dogs though in the pool, i would imagine its per person/dog for the hour and not a big group thing.

On their website, it says clubs and kennels, so maybe they would allow a group.

I used to take Bramble for hydrotherapy and it was great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Oh maybe they will then. I just cant imagine them allowing a whole posse of people and dogs in the pool, lol.

It says though, for clubs and racing kennels so i dont think they mean a gang of people just coming along. I can get my friend to enquire, shes there this weekend for a session.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭falabo

Hi andreac

could you get your friend to enquire and let jus know?

Would be great to organise something like this ... :-)

Advertisement