Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 Animals That Don't Give A F@*^

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Haha, first thing I thought as soon as I saw the thread title was "I bet they don't have a
    honey badger
    there"
    Such a badass little scumbag of an animal!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

That honey badger vid is awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 2,366 ✭✭✭GiftofGab

I just skipped to the end and watched the honey badger. Wow that animal is pretty awesome. I never heard of it before

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

The whole thing was fúcking awesome. Gotta love the wolverine chasing the bear up a tree!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Doublin

Class article & videos! Mad Bastards!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,659 ✭✭✭CrazyRabbit

Tempted to change my username to HoneyBadger.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

Honey badger? You'd think they'd give it a better name like the Fang Badger, or the Snakehead-eating badger.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

What an absolute bastard of an animal!
    Snatches the food from the snakes mouth..
    Attacks and kills the snake..
    Passes out from the snakes venom..
    Wakes up, eats the fookin snake..

Then fooks off!
    Tempted to change my username to HoneyBadger.

Or the John Wadger

• Registered Users Posts: 3,555 ✭✭✭Gillington

Haha! That Honey Badger eating the puff adder is like my with a kebab on a Saturday night!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭Calhoun

What the hell is wrong with the badger, looks like such a little scrote running across the desert dropping shapes. Little rat bast@rd stealing the snakes food then eating the snake :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 910 ✭✭✭Jagera

A Honey Badger makes a star performance in The Gods Must be Crazy 2.

The guy is telling the woman not to worry about the cheetahs, rhinos, etc. but he changes tune at the sight of a Honey Badger at his boot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭Sean Quagmire

That honey badger is one bad dude. Never give in, never quits. gets poisoned to half death only to return to eat the snake that got him. incredible badass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Advertisement