Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Info] Jordanstown University of Ulster

Options
  • 11-02-2011 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have applied to study in Jordanstown for this coming year and was wondering if anybody has any tips about staying in the area or what the college is like? I intend on staying on campus for my first year and possibly moving further outside after that but I've heard the area up there isn't so great? Not sure what to make of this or if it'll even affect me at all but any info greatly appreciated!
    Also if anyone has applied too id love to hear from them! :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 catsea

Hi,
    A lot of the Jordanstown students travel to uni from outside of the area. I think Jordanstown campus would be fairly quiet and residential whereas South Belfast is lively and popular with students and there's a regular uni bus pick up point near Queens which regularly takes students over to Jordanstown. South Belfast is handy for social activities, lots of pubs, coffee bars, museum, nice park, PE centre, art galleries etc and is very multi cultural. Also it's only 20 minutes walk to the city centre. Depends what you're looking for really...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 sugarplumkin

I'm after applying to Jordanstown too, I know nothing about the place at all eep! Someone just heard it was a lovely area...?! What course did you apply for?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement