Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yore oulpair are AH regulars

Options
  • 11-02-2011 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭

Anyone have kids or parents who use After Hours? Do you know their usernames and are you happy enough with what they are posting?

I don't think I'd be happy with my parents being thanks whores on here tbh. For one there would probably be a lot more posts about Joe Dolan or The Bay City Rollers!

As I don't have kids, I don't know how I would feel if I read my child talking online about riding politicians or advocating the use of marrywanna!

What do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Outlaw Pete is me Da but he killed the aul wan a long time ago

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭Scarydoll

My parents are terrified of anything to do with computers so theres no worries there. My sisters have accounts though so I have to be careful lol

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭NoHornJan

Anyone have kids or parents who use After Hours? Do you know their usernames and are you happy enough with what they are posting?

I don't think I'd be happy with my parents being thanks whores on here tbh. For one there would probably be a lot more posts about Joe Dolan or The Bay City Rollers!

As I don't have kids, I don't know how I would feel if I read my child talking online about riding politicians or advocating the use of marrywanna!

What do you think?
    Thanks Da...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

What do you think?

I think that it is really uncalled for to mention The Bay City Rollers and Joe Dolan in the same sentance.

They were completely different types of music. The Bay City Rollers were so much better.

B A Y
    B A Y
    B A Y C I T Y
    with an
    R O L L E R S
    Bay City Rollers are the best!

from yore Ma! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Id shite myself if i saw a friend here, let alone my parents. Though my dad has about 3000 posts in another online forum so its possible he'll find this place someday...:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

What do you think?

I think your dinner is ready, now get off that computer and come into the dining room! lolz - Dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Oh great, another we hate AH thread. Must be the weekend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

super-rush wrote: »

[Scouse Accent]Ey, Ey, Ey! I didn't say I hated AH tho did I?[/Scouse Accent]

I'm just wondering how would you feel if you knew your oulfella was posting stuff like riding the Sinn Fein rep in Dublin Central or your son loved to skin up!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Yeah, my dad uses it....I haven't posted as much since I found out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

It is , did you just wake up. You must be well rested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

don't let Bruce Wayne see this thread, he'd be all "MY PARENTS ARE BAAAANNED!!!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

How did he feel about your cross dressing adventure? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

MaxiDazzler?

I don't think I'd be happy with my parents being thanks whores on here tbh.

[Scouse Accent]Ey, Ey, Ey! I didn't say I hated AH tho did I?[/Scouse Accent]

I'm just wondering how would you feel if you knew your oulfella was posting stuff like riding the Sinn Fein rep in Dublin Central or your son loved to skin up!

After Hours is not just about those things.
    Kasabian wrote: »
    It is , did you just wake up. You must be well rested.

I don't own a calendar, i guess the time off the week by different threads started in here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I don't own a calendar, i guess the time off the week by different threads started in here.

Another Mayan 2012 won't bother you so.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

AnonoBoy wrote: »
    How did he feel about your cross dressing adventure? ;)

Oh, that's on facebook! :D Probably shame mixed with "should I ask for a DNA test?", but it was all in good fun haha

Kasabian wrote: »
    Another Mayan 2012 won't bother you so.

Well i'd be hoping someone would post about it in here. I'd be guessing that would be happening on a Monday or as i like to call it "I hate the world day"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Well i'd be hoping someone would post about it in here. I'd be guessing that would be happening on a Monday or as i like to call it "I hate the world day"

give us a list of the other days for the laugh :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

After Hours is not just about those things

I'll agree that it wasn't really a few years ago but it has turned in that direction since recessional times. Not so much fun as it used to be - maybe I'm just a little older and more cynical but that's how the Irish have gone I suppose. I take your point though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,995 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

foxinsox wrote: »
    I think that it is really uncalled for to mention The Bay City Rollers and Joe Dolan in the same sentance.

They were completely different types of music. The Bay City Rollers were so much better.

B A Y
    B A Y
    B A Y C I T Y
    with an
    R O L L E R S
    Bay City Rollers are the best!

from yore Ma! :D

With or without the one arrested a few years ago for being a paedo?

Their music was similar to Joe Dolan's in that it was also sh1te.

• Advertisement

hondasam wrote: »
    give us a list of the other days for the laugh :pac:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday....

• Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭Saviola

My parents aren't allowed use computers in mountjoy.......or my children

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

My parent's can barely use their mobile phones, so they'll never figure Board's out!

Both my brothers are on here though, and they both know who I am:o:mad::o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

ejmaztec wrote: »
    With or without the one arrested a few years ago for being a paedo?

:D

I was 6 at the time and loved The Bay City Rollers ..

When I was 6yrs old paedos didn't exist (in my world), never heard about that one was arrested.

Still think their music was way better than Joe Dolans.

foxinsox wrote: »
    :D

I was 6 at the time and loved The Bay City Rollers ..

When I was 6yrs old paedos didn't exist (in my world), never heard about that one was arrested.

Still think their music was way better than Joe Dolans.

Mammy is that you?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

My mother lurks in the Midwest. She's never commented on anything I've posted though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

ejmaztec wrote: »

You take that back you MONSTER!!!! :mad:

My mother lurks in the Midwest. She's never commented on anything I've posted though.

I'll make up for it:

Tidy your room.
    Go to bed.
    You're not going as far as the door dressed in that thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

My Brother's around here somewhere.

Actually once there was a "Who is your boards husband/wife" thread, he posted asking people to choose him a wife and someone suggested me. eewww.

Also my Da is always telling me stupid thing he heard on the radio and saying "Tell your forum friends that, they'll think it's great" Then spend the next three days asking me what you all said. I make stuff up, he thinks you all see him as some kind of comedy genius.

My mother lurks in the Midwest.

Huh?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

My ma once told me that her Mozarella Firefly wasn't getting enough rams, so if she found her way here by herself, I'd be very, very surprised.

Advertisement