Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contributions

Options
  • 11-02-2011 8:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭

I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in contributing some short stories for a collection I'm putting together called 'Tales From An Elevator'. They can be about anything you like, scary, funny, fantasy, dramatic anything you want all I'd ask is you write a little intro to the story first. Here's an example from a story I'm writing about vanity:

Being vain in the modern world can be dangerous... sometimes even fatal. People are ruthless in the pursuit of ever-lasting beauty or the latest fashionable trends. Read the following cautionary tale and think twice before applying that lipstick.

You will be given credit for writing the story.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

segarox wrote: »
    Read the following cautionary tale and think twice before applying that lipstick.

Too late for your cautionary tale. People voted for Jedward to go to Germany. ;)

Good luck with your endeavour.

Advertisement