Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get non-standard mattress size

Options
  • 11-02-2011 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi,
    my kids have a handbuilt bunkbed where the space for the mattress is 185cm x 86cm. (73 inches x 34 inches)
    Does anyone have any idea where I could get a mattress to fit this?
    The guy who built the bunk beds can't remember where he got the original mattresses (it was 18 years ago)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭agrif06

www.mattress.ie do custom sized mattresses

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Filikin

thanks tried them, seems expensive

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭misterdeeds

Filikin wrote: »
    Hi,
    my kids have a handbuilt bunkbed where the space for the mattress is 185cm x 86cm. (73 inches x 34 inches)
    Does anyone have any idea where I could get a mattress to fit this?
    The guy who built the bunk beds can't remember where he got the original mattresses (it was 18 years ago)
    Try meubles furniture down here in kilkenny sorry I dont have a number for dem though . You are bound to get one from them , hope this helps u :-))

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭christmas2010

I was able to get the length shortened on a mattress that i bought from Classic Furniture in the old Dundrum Shopping Centre.
    There was a surcharge of about €30 on top of the regular price.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Filikin

thanks, just spoke to Classic Furniture and they can do it for half the price that mattress.ie quoted me

• Advertisement
Advertisement