Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L85a1 or F2000

Options
  • 11-02-2011 6:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Looking for f2000 or l85a1 in good condition with battery and at least one mag (and a charger). im offering around 200, a little extra if needed.
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭TorqueIrl

i have a modified jls FN2000 there i bought from DeBurca (see http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055996507&page=2 for modifications and spec) and literally have not used as the purchase was swiftly followed by an impulse magpul masada buy :D, all ive done is krylon it black. Looking for 200 collected?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ninjas

What does it come with? battery, charger? etc

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭TorqueIrl

to be honest with you pal, the battery and charger i got with it were useless, charger was one of those terrible chinese ones but i'll have a look around and see what i can find for you ok? get back to you tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 ninjas

TorqueIrl wrote: »
    to be honest with you pal, the battery and charger i got with it were useless, charger was one of those terrible chinese ones but i'll have a look around and see what i can find for you ok? get back to you tomorrow.

yeah sorry, i wouldnt bother, I just found out that i have some unexpected bills to pay for so I won't be able to afford the gun sorry again:(

Advertisement