Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Papers/Mags

Options
  • 11-02-2011 4:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

Heya,

I'm trying to find out what student papers/mags are in Maynooth and who runs them? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks,
    Linda

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

You could to talk to banquo here on boards about the official SU newspaper, or thestudentobserver for an online student blog.

Why do you want to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 MaynoothSU

Hi.

MSU's student paper is called The Print. Contact Rob Munnelly at ThePrint@nuimsu.com for further details and advertising rates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 getahead

@CnaG I'm going to be doing a national survey of students with disabilities in March so want to get in touch with all the student media outlets re promotion

Thanks for the info!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭the_observer

CnaG wrote: »
    You could to talk to banquo here on boards about the official SU newspaper, or thestudentobserver for an online student blog.

Why do you want to know?

studentobserverireland@gmail.com is our email for pretty much everything.

Advertisement