Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any good hairdresser in city centre?Please

Options
  • 11-02-2011 2:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey all,
    Can you please recommend me a good stylist in Dublin city centre.
    Last time when I was at the hairdresser (Peter Mark's) she cut it off that I'm almost bold on the back:(
    Maybe you have a good stylist,give me his/her name.
    I will really appreciate.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭abrr1000

Gareth is excellent for a cut and blowdry. link
    You should always ask for a very experienced stylist at cutting and say that you're really fussy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

I know you probably won't want to go back to Peter Marks after a bad experience like that, but i used to got to Carlotta in the Ilac branch. She's the ONLY stylist i've come across in Peter Marks who will actually listen, and she's extremely good at what she does. Never come away unhappy. Sadly its a long trek for me now to go for a haircut or i'd still be going to visit her.

Ilac centre branch 01 - 872 5986

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Diana_R

thank you girls for your recommendations :)
    have a good weekend and a nice Valentine's Day!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 jenny92

shinikins wrote: »
    I know you probably won't want to go back to Peter Marks after a bad experience like that, but i used to got to Carlotta in the Ilac branch. She's the ONLY stylist i've come across in Peter Marks who will actually listen, and she's extremely good at what she does. Never come away unhappy. Sadly its a long trek for me now to go for a haircut or i'd still be going to visit her.

Ilac centre branch 01 - 872 5986
    Have you any idea where she's working now the ilac branch is closed?

Advertisement