Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

calling freelance writers/journalists

Options
  • 11-02-2011 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

hello,

first of all im not sure im posting this in the right ( or would that be write ) place so if theres a better forum on boards or somewhere else i would be grateful to hear about it.

just wondering if there's a group out there of the above who are meeting to swap war stories about trying to get published, tips/swap contacts about the industry etc. it strikes me that it might be a good way of filling the vacuum. if there isnt i certainly would be interested in meeting like minded people to set up such a group.

cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭ktod

Hey Rob,

Not entirely just for writers and journalists, but have you been to Freelance Ireland?

If you know of any other outlets I'd be delighted to hear! Moved home from London a couple of years ago and amazed at the seeming lack of freelance work here - maybe I'm looking in all the wrong places?

Something needs to be set up!

Advertisement