Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good cycling DVD's?

Options
  • 11-02-2011 2:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

I've watched Chasing Ledgends yesterday which got the blood flowing nicely. So has anyone got any other DVDs they would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

Hell On Wheels is very similar to Chasing Legends and I thought it was fairly good. Too many massage scenes though :)

I thought a Sunday in Hell and Road to Roubaix were pretty good too.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

Shay Elliott DVD was well put together. The Flying Scotsman is good movie about Graeme Obree.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭wayne0308

Shay Elliott DVD was well put together. The Flying Scotsman is good movie about Graeme Obree.

Definitely agree there, really enjoyed the Shay Elliot one.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

Really liked Overcoming,

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Junior

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,295 ✭✭✭ckeego

I've watched Chasing Ledgends yesterday which got the blood flowing nicely. So has anyone got any other DVDs they would recommend?

Hi there
    Dying to see this as I missed the showing in the cinema..Any idea where I can get a copy? Tried Amazon but it is not released yet..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,190 ✭✭✭Junior

You didn't search too far, from the chasing legends site they have a link to gripped store http://www.grippedstore.com/product-p/chasing_legends.htm?1=1&CartID=0

Advertisement