Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good groomer for Yorkie

Options
  • 11-02-2011 1:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi Everyone.

My yorkie has gone to 7 months now and with a quite long hair. I'd like to bring him to a groomer around March-April as he is really a freeze type so I have to wait for the weather to get better. That would be his first grooming but he is very well behaved when I brush him and he loves the shower:)

I'm a bit afraid to get a not too nice haircut for him, so I have picture what I'd like.

Any recommendation for a good groomer has experience with yorkies? I would love somebody either in the city centre or around D4..

Thanks for all the help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭sophie1234

hey i bring my 7month yorkie to una lawless in mount merrion dapier dogs shes very good and took good care of my yorkie.

Advertisement