Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fur alterations

Options
  • 11-02-2011 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,

I have a vintage fur coat that I would like to get altered. Can anyone recommend a good place to do so in Dublin?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Bernardos will do alterations. Thats the fur shop on Grafton Street (by the Molly Malone statue).
    There is another furrier on South Anne Street - Sydney Vard- but I've no idea if they do alterations.

1 post since 2007? Welcome aboard. :)

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 carkeys

I know! Shameful. Thanks for the welcome!

OK cool, I might try them so. Although I'm a bit afraid of going in there. Don't want to end up with a tin of red paint over my head!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 521 ✭✭✭alexa5x5

carkeys wrote: »
    I know! Shameful. Thanks for the welcome!

OK cool, I might try them so. Although I'm a bit afraid of going in there. Don't want to end up with a tin of red paint over my head!

I know, those evil animal lovers can be so cruel! :eek:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Let us know how you get on! I have a fur in need of repair too. Don't really have the money to do it, so may leave it until next Winter when I'll need it again!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 carkeys

will do. I got it in a vintage shop for next to nothing so if it's very pricey I probably won't bother. I'll check back in though! Thanks guys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement