Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

idea for new gambling site

Options
  • 11-02-2011 1:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi to all ,i,ve a great idea for a new gambling web site but have no experience in either the coding or advertiseing of one.i think this could do really well for both the punter and also the bookmakers who would both gain if they signed up.interest and some technical knowledge would be appreciated.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

What type of website do you propose?
    I currently run one and had no experience either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Jonjo what kind of site do you have?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 duneill

Is your site up and running at the moment jonjo?I,ve done alot of thinking about the site i propose and come up with what i think are great idea,s for it but i,d like to see yours to see what it,s like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bettingschool

Hi Duneil

If you would like share your idea with a view to progressing it together if it is viable then feel free to send me a PM.

Regards
    Darren

PS add .com to my user name top see one of my sites

Advertisement