Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat Walking Funny

Options
  • 10-02-2011 11:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 574 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

just looking for some advice with my kitten. she is about 8 months old and i let her outside to play this evening (about 7) and off she went with her brother and they came back a couple of hours later (they always go off roaming)

when she came back i noticed she was walking funny and she usually goes up on the couch and lies down but she was just looking at it and i realised she couldnt jump up. i lifted her up and i felt all down her spine and tail and her hind legs and she didnt mind at all so doesnt seem to be in pain but when she tried to walk she would be all wobbley and then she would sit down

ive checked a couple of forums and they said that she might have just twisted or fell awkwardly? other forums say diabetes and things more serious but she never had this before and it could have only happened in them 2 hours...

just wondering if anyone has had a similiar experience?

Thanks
    Karen

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭shinikins

You really need to got to a vet to get a diagnosis, it could be something very simple like she landed awkwardly and is sore, or bruised, she may have pulled a muscle, or her pelvis could be fractured. Better safe than sorry, get her checked out!!

Advertisement