Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TRADE:Neo Geo cabinet stuff

Options
  • 10-02-2011 10:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34,551 ✭✭✭✭
    Master of the Universe

I see there's a lot of cabinet building going on out there..so maybe someone will have use for this stuff. (someone needs to build a Neo Geo big red!)

I have a Neo Geo marquee that holds four mini marquees. Like the one in this cab

Borne_Neo-Geo_MVS.jpg

And a Neo Geo control panel overlay something like this. I don't think it has those black button markings.

neogeomvscpo.jpg

I bought them a couple of years ago to install in my older cab, but that's gone now. They've been in storage ever since.

Actually I also have digital credit counters that set into the control panel. Like the ones here -

bigred7s.JPG

If anyone is interested I'll dig all that out when I'm in my parents next and take some photos.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I wonder if I could set a credit counter behind the glass of my Ikea cab?
    When it's off it won't show but when on it's look the business, and presumably it'd be easy enough to configure into Mala, my front end, hmm....
    Of course, I probably wouldn't like to break your set of two though...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭pdbhp

I'll trade you a bag of cheese & onion crisps, a half chewed gobstopper and a drinking straw....

Brought to you from the good people at JackBurton.com:D

• Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭purplec

I'd take them what are you looking for in trade?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,551 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Got anything interesting you're looking to get rid of? The lot cost me in the region of €50. So anything to the value of that really.

I'll try to get out to my folks and pick them up sometime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,551 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Dug the marquee and CP overlay out. Forgot to look for the coin counters..but I did find some mini marquees.

Anyway, have decided to put it up for sale instead if anyone is interested. Probably shouldn't trade as I'm only really getting rid of these to clear the place out a bit!

http://www.adverts.ie/accessories/neo-geo-marquee-and-control-panel-overlay-for-arcade-cabinet/463949

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement