Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viral Video

Options
  • 10-02-2011 8:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey all,

Trying to come up with a concept for a viral video.

Anyone have any great ideas they have locked away that can be easily implemented?

I've thought of playing on the idea of sharing vs. not sharing as this relates to the brand I'm working with so if anyone has any thoughts on things they usually don't like to share that would be excellent. Any ideas are welcomed though!

Thanks,

Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭steve_

One thing i dont like sharing is my great ideas i have locked away :p

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭pfurey101

I have had a few great ideas over the years, but no one else thought they were :D You can have them!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭Plazaman

Record some form of competition to see which flys further when launched from large catapult**. Kittens* or small Hedgehogs*. I'm going for Kittens as they are obviously more aerodynamic. Of course you'll need a super safe landing spot or the do gooders will be up in arms.

* By Kittens I of course mean children, dwarves or pigmies. Incidentally pigmies are very aerodynamic even carrying spears

** Terms and conditions for this post apply which may or may not reflect the accuracy of the above statement. YouTube will be scoured for the next 6 months as the Pigmy Catapult is a registered Trade Mark and has a Patent Pending.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭loosecannon

Cricket Ireland put a couple together here for their upcoming Cricket World Cup - pretty good i think, come on you boys in green!

Advertisement