Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MBNA Credit Card - increase to minimum payment.

Options
  • 10-02-2011 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

http://uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/Millions-forced-pay-bigger-yahoofinanceuk-3204264684.html?x=0

MBNA credit card holders in Ireland will be required to meet the new increase in minimum payments. Well, thats me goosed then. Two years unemployed and having cut all expenditure to the bone in order to pay my debts, my spotless credit rating is about to be tossed in the bin. While being in a position to only be able to make minimum payments is a ****e place to be, at least i was still above water. Now my MBNA repayments will double from €100 to €200pm. Considering that i am generally about €20 to €30 short every month for household bills, etc, i have no means to pay an extra €100 per month and consequently will be unable to defend my good credit rating. I would appreciate some sound advice if it's out there.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

Im still in school and i dont have to worry about credit cards
    But i still need money to run a car
    I make small money at markets on a sunday just selling stuff from my house and keyrings and stuff like that brings in €50 every sunday you should try something like that :):pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Mystazia1

hiya will, thanks for the suggestion. i live near a school....thought i might try selling loose cigs to the kids :eek:
    I generally do a little bartering.....i have an allotment and i go fishing.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭will1569reptile

Selling smokes good idea.. YOU mite find your self in alot of trouble haa.

Advertisement