Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Citywest/Tallaght to Clyde Road, Ballsbridge

Options
  • 10-02-2011 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hiya,

Help please!

I need to get from the Citywest/Tallaght area to Clyde Road to work, now I do drive but the company have no parking and you know how pay&display is.(Dear & only for a few hours until you must move spots) arrgghhh!!!!

Can anyone tell me what bus would be best, it says on google maps that the luas is 20mins away, don't fancy that in Irish weather every day/eve.

Any help/advice on transport or maybe cheap parking I don't know about is helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

are you in Citywest or Tallaght?

The 75 goes from Tallaght (The Square) to Dun Laoghaire you could get off where it bisects the N11 and get onto a 46a/145 and get off in Donnybrook and walk down - or stay on and get off in Dun Laoghaire and get a 7.

Though you'd probably be better off getting a bus into town (65?) and then either a 46a/145 or the 4/7.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

hittheroad.ie is worth a look:

http://hittheroad.ie/#from=Clyde+Road&to=Tallaght

The 77X looks useful if you are travelling early in the morning.

(Famously, no buses run along Clyde Road itself. This was decided upon in the late years of the century before last.)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,579 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

Alternatively 65/65b to Rathmines and 18 to Ballsbridge.

Advertisement