Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Welcome To Hell

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,048 ✭✭✭✭neris

few lengths of Smithfield get your training started.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,990 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Done it a few times on the Tacx VR. They recommend you place the bike on the washing machine to replicate the "cobble" effect ....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭feck sake lads

a friend of mine done it a few years ago he reckoned it wasn't that hard ,i believe tour of flanders is harder.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,231 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Beasty wrote: »
    Done it a few times on the Tacx VR. They recommend you place the bike on the washing machine to replicate the "cobble" effect ....

Beasty, As you know, the roads around North County Dublin make excellent "pave" :). I rekon this spotive would be a piece of cake for most of us.

Advertisement