Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Channel 19 in Dublin

Options
  • 10-02-2011 3:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi all, just wondering if someone could tell me who is using channel 19 in dublin city other than road users, and the church :@ as anytime i go to dublin every now and again a roger beep tone cuts in yet i dont hear anyone talking beforehand, its the same tone everytime and broadcasts for miles, any help as always would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

Is this 156.9500? It's also used for Dublin Port ops.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,311 ✭✭✭Antenna

The OP is on about CB channel 19 = 27.185MHz

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭skodacb

its like static in what should be talking and then a roger bleep sound at the end of the transmission

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭skodacb

this is the sound im on about managed to record it on tuesday you may want to turn the sound down a little http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9Mc7PUOiLM

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭sensormatic

paging system from a hospital i say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14 Guitarplayinman

Yep Its the hospital Pager system , St James,s and the mater use this freq.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

It'll sound a lot clearer if you listen to it on FM, sounds to me like you are listening to it on AM but I'm sure those hospital systems are FM.

Advertisement