Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

CAD DRAWINGS WANTED

Options
  • 10-02-2011 1:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭

HI lads im looking for drawings of pretty much everything and anything only want them to pratice my drawing skills both 2d and 3d?

thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭steve_kav

Whats your email ill send you some

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭byebye

pm sent!

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭steve_kav

The files are too big to attach to an email, do you use any file sharing website that I could send them through?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭Jimbo

cben.net has piles of drawings. Most are small blocks but there are site plans, floor plans, etc. aswell

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭byebye

cheers jimbo!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 arnold4789

byebye wrote: »
    HI lads im looking for drawings of pretty much everything and anything only want them to pratice my drawing skills both 2d and 3d?

thanks in advance :)
    I am looking for someone to do a cad drawing of a site plan - i have all the info - it's for an old lady small renumeration offered.
    I'm at arroblake@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭tramoreman

arnold4789 wrote: »
    I am looking for someone to do a cad drawing of a site plan - i have all the info - it's for an old lady small renumeration offered.
    I'm at arroblake@gmail.com

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

Can anyone help me out in this regard also?

I was hoping to get a few house plans. I want to increase my cad skills.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭PaudyW

getting plans isnt going to gain you any skills, drawing things is, pick something and draw it, draw the house you live in or something,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭yourpics

PaudyW wrote: »
    getting plans isnt going to gain you any skills, drawing things is, pick something and draw it, draw the house you live in or something,

That is exactly what I am doing but I want to see what the standard symbols/notation/layout are.

• Advertisement
Advertisement