Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

french lessons

Options
  • 09-02-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

hi im hoping to work in hossegor/biarritz for the summer. i have basic french from the leaving cert and the ex haha. need to improve however.

can anyone recommend to me a good place or person to learn french with?

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭AlkalineAcid

If you're in Dublin, there is a conversation group that meets in the Ilac library every Wednesday evening between 6 and 8. It's a bunch of French people and a bunch of Irish people, huddled into small groups, just having a chat. I went for the first time this week and I found it enjoyable and helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I'm sure that the Alliance Francaise could be able to do up a specific conversation course for you, with special attention to hospitality sector.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 key-eat

Omg you people are so annoying ! I was trying to STUDY in the library and all I could hear was ur group goin on an on an on ! Why don't you go 2 a coffee shop ! A library is not the place 2 go 4 a chat ! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,905 ✭✭✭Aard

Take it up with Dublin City Council -- they're the ones who set up the language exchanges.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 johnrichard

Aard wrote: »
    Take it up with Dublin City Council -- they're the ones who set up the language exchanges.

Yes, you can move that way.

• Advertisement
Advertisement