Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chasing 'Chasing Legends' DVD

Options
  • 09-02-2011 7:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Folks, any reviews for this and has anyone got one for sale, I can get it online but need it for Friday. Would you recommend it as a gift for someone really into their cycling.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 abbeyside1

Excellent DVD,one of the better ones,brilliant soundtrack,even better to watch on a HD tv.Sorry but holding onto mine!Try Chainreaction for overnight delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cormpat

It's a great film alright. Anyone who is into cycling will love it. The Team TT scene is amazing & I think watching TT's is boring as f@*k! It's the kinda film that when you watch it you just want to get out & ride.

Alas, I saw it in the cinema when it was out so no DVD here & not sure where you get it by Friday. Try your local bike shop?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭deise muay thai

Can be downloaded at demonid.me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,600 ✭✭✭happytramp

cormpat wrote: »
    The Team TT scene is amazing & I think watching TT's is boring as f@*k!

Boring eh? Lets see what Phil Liggett and the best 1980's synthesizer money can buy have to say about that.... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0uxqvKIXSs

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭cormpat

happytramp wrote: »
    Boring eh? Lets see what Phil Liggett and the best 1980's synthesizer money can buy have to say about that.... ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0uxqvKIXSs

Now, that's music that makes me want to ride! Time for an hour of turbo before bed:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement