Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your Top 5 pet equipment sites\shops for Dogs?

Options
  • 09-02-2011 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,

Be it online or somewhere in the country could you post your top five sites\shops you like to frequent for your pooch!?

I am hopefully getting a dog in may and want to start seeing where people are buying from!

Thanks,

Brian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

The ones I use most would be

1 -www.zooplus.co.uk / zooplus.co.uk for treats and toys- I compare their prices and go with the cheapest site

2 - www.vetuk.co.uk for mediciney things - I've started using them instead of medicanimal as they're cheaper then medicanimal and also medicanimal excluded Ireland from it's ipad competition!! :mad:

3 - dogtrainingireland.com for food (luath)

4 - PetMania - can be pricey but ok for a browse and I've gotten a couple of nice beds on offer and some nice toys

5 - MaxiZoo - they stock a lot of the same stuff as zooplus so handy if you're thinking of getting something online and want a closer look first. Too expensive thou IMO - eg biscuits I get for my guy are 4.49/kg in maxizoo and I got 3kgs for €8 on zooplus!!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Quick

Thanks TK...

Any others? :)

Advertisement